Thank you for your interest in visiting us at Armida Winery! You are welcome to bring your dogs (leash required at all times). We humbly ask that you use your judgment as the dog’s guardian as to if your dog is up for a winery experience. There are almost always other guest dogs and many people, so it can be overwhelming if your pup is not socialized.
All guests and visitors must be 21 years or older.
No smoking or vaping on property.
A tasting of five current Armida releases selected by the winery to showcase the terroir and uniqueness of Dry Creek Valley and Sonoma County. This experience is complimentary for Club Armida members.
• Monday - Thursday 11:00am to 4:00pm; Friday - Sunday 10:30 to 4:00pm
• Private | Limited to 12 participants (groups over 12 inquire here)
• 90-minute experience | Walk-ins welcome
• $35 per person (Complimentary for Wine Club member parties up to 4 in attendance
• One Tasting Fee waived for each 3-bottle purchase
* Please note that the deposit is applied to the tasting fee after the completion of your experience.
Reserve our regulation size bocce court and experience one of the most relaxing ways to enjoy Dry Creek Valley’s inimitable wine and weather.
• $100 court fee, Friday - Sunday ($50 for Wine Club) + minimum purchase of ½ bottle per person. The wine may be selected upon arrival.
• $50 court fee, Monday - Thursday (complimentary for Wine Club) + minimum purchase of ½ bottle per person. The wine may be selected upon arrival.
• Available weather permitting (almost always during April – October)
• Private | Limited to 12 participants
• 2-hour experience | Reservations highly recommended